Sunday, February 12, 2006

This will be my last journal entry before we leave. When I get back I will be married, hence "my last 'single' entry".

Well, we got all of our packing done today. Whew... I think I packed enough clothes to dress a small army. Bill doesn't think we packed a lot but it looks like a lot... Of course there's a wedding dress in one of those bags and all this 'extra' stuff that comes with getting married. I hope I haven't forgot anything but I really feel like I've got it all.

Bill is taking the dog to his mom's right now, he asked her today, and I thought I was a procrastinator. BUT he had his reasons, not that I completely agree with him to spring a dog on someone for a week just hours before but he thought telling his mom she can't come to the wedding and then asking her to watch the dog was like rubbing salt in the wound. He originally asked his sister but there was a little hesitation so he called his mom and dad. The cats are also being looked after as well as our mail being brought into the house.

My iPod is pretty loaded. In between packing and doing laundry and dishes and shoveling snow and cleaning out the bathrooms completely, I managed to get a pretty good library of over 300 songs!

So I'm getting married here in just less than 40 hrs. What can I say? I'm thrilled. I'm not at all nervous, although Bill might be... 1st marriage and all. I think he's expecting a transformation of the worst kind after we say 'I do', like I become some monster. His friends did this to him. Thanks guys.

So wish me luck and a safe flight. I'm on my way!

Thanks for all the well wishes, I really did feel the luv.
*smooches* see you all when I get back!

No comments: