Thursday, February 9, 2006

Guess what?

Bill just called me and asked how my day was going and when I asked him he the same he told me that his day was interesting, he's been here and there blah blah blah.

Then he's telling me that he met one of his buddies (that he's doing work for right now) and his lawyer and they were talking about ways to buy investment property without using out-of-pocket money and it's what he said next that gets me.

He said that he's not worried about "us" but he was asking the lawyer about a prenup. Remember I journaled about him wanting one in the past??? I thought this was a dead topic... But the lawyer got to talking and said that you had to list your assets etc etc etc and Bill said that it started to feel like a business deal so he told him to forget it and then he said to me "I love you".

My jaw just dropped b/c I thought it was a non-issue but then the way he said, "I love you" just melted me.

He must know I love him and that I'm not going anywhere...

Bottom line: He is finally made peace with not having a prenup.

No comments: