Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'm back

I'm back! And while I like being back, as how there's no place like home, I hate how busy it is when you first get home and work, it sucks. Anyhow, I tried keeping a small journal of everyday and I will do an entry when I get a little time at either work or home. Right now it looks as though it'll be done from work b/c when we were gone we had the 1.5 baths upstairs completely remodeled and they were to be finished when we got back but neither of them were done so my house is a mess and everything's up in the air! I can't stand a mess like that so it's driving me batty! And my sister is giving me crap about possibly not seeing them this weekend - they want to take us to dinner - and she's whining like a baby how we'll see Bill's family but won't make any time for her blah blah blah. We have no plans right now and all I can see in my future is cleaning and unpacking and moving back into my bathroom.

So, hopefully I'll get this day-by-day of my vacation typed in here soon enough for all to read.

No comments: