Monday, February 6, 2006

Bill is so sweet.

We are getting spoiled on our trip. We're flying first class air and staying at a top notch resort (Grand Lido Negril) and now he just had me book a charter from the airport to the resort.

When we get to the airport we are to get on a bus that will shuttle us to our resort which will take the minimum of 1.5 hours but we've now booked a charter (some call them puddle jumpers) from the airport to the resort and that will only take 15mins. Bill couldn't stand the thought of being on the bus for 1.5 hours.

See I was stressing a little about the cost because while were gone we are having 1.5 bathrooms at home remodeled and we had to pay for that too. BUT...Bill said that he'll take care of the bathroom expense so we don't have to pay out-of-pocket (if I tell you I'd have to kill you) and with that taken care of I'm not as worried so that was our compromise. He'll take care of the bathroom expense if I book the charter. I like that deal so I booked the charter this afternoon.

He said that if it were any other trip he might lean on the cheaper side of things but being this is our wedding/honeymoon he wants no expense spared. He loves me.

With that said, I have not ovulated yet but I have the pains today so I'm thinking I'll ovulate tomorrow causing me to get my period the day after we return home. How great is that? And that next cycle we'll be ttc.

Hugs to everyone reading.

No comments: