Monday, May 16, 2011

Save Me by Lisa Scottoline


Well, here's what I thought. The first 50pgs - great - the next 150 awful - the last 150 redeeming.

I hated the first half of this book so much that I couldn't get past it. There was no way to redeem it for me but it did get better.

The story is about a lunch room volunteer trapped in a fire with the choice to save 2 other girls or her own daughter. She tried to save all 3 but it wasn't good enough and she got a lot of crap from other parents about her saving her own daughter and not the other two. Rose came off as weak, passive doormat and I had a really hard time with that. At one point, I almost didn't even continue to read it but then she went and uncovered and help catch all the bad guys.

I will not recommend this book to anyone.
I won this from LibraryThing.com!

No comments: