Saturday, May 7, 2011

If you gotta be dumb, you gotta be tough.

Lesson learned - once again - today after the night out last night with Bill and Captain Morgan. That's right, I got drunk. I don't do this very often so I paid for my stupidity this morning but we did have a good time with the Southern Maryland Woman's League where there were auctions, silent auctions, appetizers, dinner and, of course, the complimentary bar. All of this was to raise money for battered women so my hat goes off to them for such a good cause! But I digress... so once dinner was over, we left and went to a bar where we (read *I*) did some more drinking and a little dancing. The BEST part of the night? The girl that came with our friend asked me, "So how many times have you been told that you look like Sandra Bullock?" Well, NEVER! It made my night and then she just called me Sandra all night. haha

All good things must come to an end... we left and went home. This morning, I had to deal with the reality that I was NOT Sandra Bullock and I had a few too many Captain 'n Cokes and 3 kids to tend to by myself. Ugh.

If you gotta be dumb, you gotta be tough. =)

No comments: