Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mosquitos

Poor Dylan. :( He is every mosquitos dream. They love him and you can tell. I know that they like to feast on him and his reaction to the bite is bad, for example, most of his mosquito bites are the size of nickels or pennies - ONE bite. Because I know he's hunted prey of the mosquito, every morning when he gets dressed I spray him down the a sunblock that's also a mosquito repellent. Obviously it didn't matter because his poor arms and neck are covered in bites. He didn't sleep well last night despite the anti-itch cream I used or the Zyrtec I gave him before bed. The only reason his legs aren't bitten up is because I keep making him wear light pants outside even though it's getting hotter and today, it's already 85 deg but I'm making him wear a long-sleeve shirt. He's young enough not to complain about the pants, the long-sleeves or even the bug bites but I feel so bad for him :( walking around here constantly scratching.

Jack and Dylan play together in the same yard but they leave Jack alone.

No comments: