Saturday, May 21, 2011

Am I ready for this?

Ready or not it's here. What's here? You want to know? Chin hair. EEK! Nooooooo, not mine!! Austin's!!!!!!!!!! I know he's in the thick of puberty but it just caught me off guard. To be honest, it caught him off guard as well. I was driving him to his friends house yesterday and I looked over and there it was! I said to him "You have chin hair." He said, "I do?" So then he had to look and he said, "I do!" lol Now he's been periodically "shaving" is "mustache" but for some reason chin hair is more serious. Why? I have no idea. One other thing is this... before we saw him on Tuesday, it had been a week since we saw him and I promise you, in that week, his voice got even deeper. I could "hear" the change in just a week. Pretty soon, I'm going to notice his body filling out. It seems that puberty is happening so fast.

So, again, I ask, "Am I ready for this?"

No comments: