Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Updates

Me first. :)

Today I'm 13wks - YAY!!! :D It's time to celebrate and time to relax.

Also, I got the results back from my genetic testing. Before the tests, my odds were 1 in 299 for Down Syndrome - after the tests, my odds were lowered to 1 in 5,961 whew!!! And for the Trisomy 13 & 18 my odds, before the tests, were 1 in 534 and after the tests, they were 1 in less than 10,000. Great news all around. The lady that called said to me, "Those are the odds you get when you're a teenager."

Now for my sister:
She did not go into labor yesterday and she was to be at the hospital this morning at 6:30am for registration. Well, they called her and told her that they didn't have any beds to call them at 7. So she called at 7 and they told her to call back at 9. So she called back at 9 and they said that they still didn't have any beds that they would call her. Now when she called at 7, she informed the nurse that she was already dilated to 4 and the nurse said, "I know! We have that marked on your chart and we HAVE to get you in."


So I came to work. I was going to take the whole day off and just go to the hospital with my sister but when they told her to call back at 9 I just made the decision to go to work until she heard something... so that's where I'm at now. Just waiting on GO.

No comments: