Saturday, April 1, 2006

The Circle of Life

So today we went to the funeral for a life long family friend of Bill's family. What a great service. It was all about Bob. A celebration of his life. Person after person got up and told a story about Bob and how he touched their life. This went on for 2.5 hours and then there was a slide show that was carefully put together. And of course, then there was food.

Unfortunately, I sat through the whole thing with a massive headache. I told Bill on a scale of 1-10 - one being slight and 10 being a migraine - that I was probably an 8/9 so we ended up leaving while everyone else went to his house to play one of Bob's favorite games, croquet. Bill was upset to leave but I couldn't help it, I was truly miserable. Our car ride home is a minimum of 1.5 hrs and I got progessively worse and by the time we did get home, I had terrible shakes and a migraine. I was miserable. Still am. I'm lying in bed right now typing on the laptop b/c it hurts my head too much to move.

You ask if I took something, advil, motrin, excedrin anything that would help....
I couldn't because all I had with me was Advil and this morning I tested POSITIVE at 10dpo! I'm PREGNANT! Hence, the circle of life. I told Bill and my sister, so far that's it. I'll test again in the morning with a different test. I'm not even sure of my due date - I think it'll be something like Dec 17...


So please tell me some remedies for headaches please as my extra strength Tylenol is NOT working.

eta: Per the due date calculator my EDD is 12/14/2006.

No comments: