Monday, March 27, 2006

Hello

Well, I'm finally in the 2ww. Yes, I ovulated. Now we just keep our fingers crossed until we can test.

There hasn't been too much going on. We are still trying to plan our reception. There's too many cooks in the kitchen so to speak in order to get any decisions made and it's frustrating me to no end! Hopefully we'll come to a decision quick.

We invited my sister and bil over for dungeonous crabs yesterday - omg were they good.

Speaking of my sister, I think she's lost it. I really should journal about her a little more, she's crazy, it would be great entertainment. I really do love her but she's just off her rocker and I'd love to chalk it up to her being pregnant but sadly she's always like this...

On Thursday my sister told me that all of their finances are finally in order and right where they need to be and she' very happy. Then she starts talking about their next house...and I tell her that I think she should re-evaluate her relationship before buying a new house to which she said that either way she suspects he'll get 1/2 of everything anyhow. I explained to her that she doesn't want to buy and move into a new house only to have to sell it in order to give him 1/2. I was just looking out for her. She's not happy, he's not happy, they fight terribly, she doesn't trust him financially (remember this is the guy who was fired from his UPS and lied to her for over 5 months and then opened a credit card in her name and used it w/o her knowledge - she busted him on both accounts or who knows how long he would've kept up with the lies) and she says he disgusts her.

But then the switch is flipped and she asks me why I am I always telling her to get a divorce... we went round n' round for a bit and she basically handed me my head when I finally told her that she lived with him and I only heard bits & pieces and that I was sorry.

Then on Friday, she tells me that she was asking herself what she was doing with her husband, is she just waiting for things to get worse. She also asked me to read an article called, "How to know when to call it quits?" (or something along those lines) She went down the list of 10 things and tore him up and went on and on again about how disgusting she thinks he is, that she loves him but she's not in love with him, that they haven't had sex since she conceived 26 wks ago and so on with never mentioning our conversation from the day before. She's nuts!

Anyhow, wish me luck on my 2ww. I'll need it being as how I read the other day that couple 30-35 yrs old can take up to 9 months to conceive. Bill will be 37 this year and I will be 35... joy. It could be a long road.

No comments: