Wednesday, March 8, 2006

This 'n That

I met with a new gyn on Monday. The one I go to now just doesn't fit with my personality AT ALL. I've never met someone so boring and monotone and dry in all my life other than my micro/macro economics teacher in college. I really liked the new doctor so it was a sigh of relief.

The new doctor and I talked about the do's and don'ts of ttc. After this cycle he's going to give me clomid since I have really long unpredictable cycles.

Bill is going to Idaho tomorrow afternoon until Monday. He's checking out 'new' hunting property that will be much cheaper for him to hunt than where he's been going. He'll be gone some of the most important days of my cycle so again I'm praying this month to ovulate a little later rather than sooner.

I gained 3-4lbs in Jamaica and I've lost all desire to work-out and lose it. I am dieting but not exercising. And I just bought 5 candy bars from a guy at work. Dam(n) him.

My sister LOVES her new job. Her hours are 8:30-5 period. Her other office hours were 9-5 but they told her within her first week that she wouldn't be able to do her job in those hours so she started coming in at 8 and working some days until 6-6:30 and brought work home. Then they treated her like crap. The new job everyone is wonderful - hell, they hired her 6 mos pregnant. The guy that did the hiring has 8 children himself and he told her not to stress there at all. They want her to be happy and have a healthy baby. I'm happy that she found them.

I'm getting a head cold.
Bill already has it.


The woman who does my laser hair removal quit her job. Now I don't know if I can go back without having to pay more...

My sister asked Bill and I if we would be guardians of her children provided something happened to her and her husband at the same time - Dana Reeve got them thinking.

I need a living will.

I still have not received the marriage license but it could take up to 2 months. However, that means I can't legally change my name without it. I've changed my last name on my emails, my cell phone, my library card but credit cards, social security and driver license will all have to wait. I can't wait. I HATE my current last name. It's ex's last name. I only kept it for Austin's sake but that's not who I am anymore. I've hated it ever since I made the decision to keep it.

When I first met Bill he was pretty rough around the edges. I see them smoothing out now and it makes my heart melt. He's so sweet. Saturday he stayed at work to help one of his employees make something for personal use. When he came home I gave him a hard time b/c we needed bathroom stuff done - that I couldn't do - but he was tired. I said something along the lines that if he could stay at work longer to help someone, he could help me a little at home. Later he told me that the guy makes jewelry in his spare time and he told him that he would help him with what he needed but only if he made me something (jewelry).

About a week ago, Bill told me, "I realized today, how lucky I am." God I love him! I can die a happy woman now that we're married.

My life is complete.

No comments: