Tuesday, March 14, 2006

TTC woes

I guess this month was not meant to be after all.

I held off ovulation the whole time Bill was gone. Yesterday, he was coming home. Yay! His plane was to land at 4:30pm and that would have him arriving home at 8:00pm at the very latest.

Then his flight from Spokane, WA to Minneapolis, MN was delayed 2 hours b/c of a snow storm in MN. But, better safe than sorry. However, that delay caused him to miss his connecting flight... so they got on the VERY next flight to BWI that was available, it would take off at 7:10pm putting him home no later than midnight. However, when he went to go check the board, that flight is also now delayed 2hrs.

Long story short, Bill got home between 3 & 3:30 am and when I woke and took my temp, it shows a rise like I ovulated. Now, it could be a fluke temp. I've had none of my typical O signs...maybe because I'm sick which could also be the reason temp rise - I'm sick. Not to mention, it was 85 deg here yesterday and our house is VERY warm and I was sweating like a stuffed pig when I woke up.

But I'm not going to fool myself. I think I o'd...

I did wake Bill at 6:15am and we dtd but that still leaves me in the slim to none chance this month being as how an egg only lasts 6-12 hours.

Oh well, I tried. Damn trip.

I'm more upset about this than I thought I would be.

No comments: