Monday, April 17, 2006

Dangerous Fries by Austin (age 8)

Once there was a factory. The factory made french fries. One day I was at home watching t.v. My mom called me upstairs to go to bed. I came upstairs and got ready for bed. I got in bed and went to sleep. At 12:30am I woke up and heard a screaming sound coming from the factory. I looked out of my window at the factory and I saw nothing so I went back to sleep. In the morning my mom woke me up and said, "Let's go to school." I heard the screaming sound coming from the factory again, I looked out of my window again and I saw french fries invading the factory. I pushed my mom out of the way and ran downstairs past the t.v. and out of the door. I ran to the factory and the factory workers were gone because the french fries ate them. But I ate the french fries. Everybody gave me $10.13. I was glad that I had enough money to buy a thing that I've always wanted. The thing that I've always wanted was a large bag of hot fires. I went home and told my mom I saved the factory. My mom did not believe me at all. She just said, "Oh really, prove it." So I proved it. She was impressed at what I did. My mom even gave me $10.13. I was happy. Now the factory is gone. I still wonder what happened to it. Maybe it got eaten by hot fries. Oh no! My bag of hot fries is gone! That's why the factory is gone. I went to the factory again and saw hot fries lying all over the ground. I screamed and told my mom. My mom came to the factory with me and saw the bag lying on the ground, it said, "Large bag of hot fries." That's how I knew it was mine. But how did they get it open? That was the question. We looked at the bag again and there was a hole burnt right thru it. They used their hotness of them and burnt a hole right thru the bag. The hole was on a black spot. We looked and saw one more french fry, so I ate it. Just to make sure the hot fries were gone for good, I ate them. Then, I saw cheddar fries invading my house. Where did they come from? I sure don't know. I see the mayor eating some so now I don't have to save the day again because the mayor took care of those fries. Wasn't that a long story?
_________________________________________


This is a story courtesy of my 9 yr old son, Austin who wrote this story when he was 8. There are a few other stories, variations of nursery rhymes, but I can't find the one I want - The Three Little Pigs. I'll keep looking though and if I can't find it, I'll post a different one at a later time.

I hope you enjoyed it. :D

No comments: