Thursday, April 6, 2006

This 'n That

I'm not quite sure yet what I'm putting in this journal entry but I'm sure I'll fill up the page.

Let me start by saying that I won a book about a week ago from Literary Chicks. I think the title is Lonely Hearts by Susan McBride. I entered the contest using my work email and I had no idea I won because I changed my email address to my married name shortly before the drawing so they couldn't notify me and then one day it was in my mailbox.

I had more blood drawn yesterday for my 2nd beta.
12dpo = 162
14dpo = 511
Looks good to me.

I think I have my name changed just about everywhere now...what a pain. And Bill and I finally combined our bank accounts. I can't wait until everything is in order. I still have to cancel my checking account but I'm waiting for a check to clear and for our new checks to come in before I can do that.

When I told Austin I was pregnant, I started off by asking him if he wanted another brother or sister and he said, "No. I already have one and he's annoying." Austin has a 1/2 brother with ex who just turned 2 and I hear - through my sister - that he's bad.

We're still trying to plan our reception. And I still need to pull up our cruise info so we can book excursions before it's too late.

Also with a baby on the way, Bill and I need to look more seriously into remodeling the downstairs bathroom.

I feel like I've been so busy this week. I can't wait for things to calm but I'm not sure that's gonna happen until sometime in 2007... sigh

No comments: