Thursday, August 23, 2018

Jar of Hearts by Jennifer Hillier

I have wanted to read a Jennifer Hillier book for a long time now, specifically the Creep series and I just haven't.  I'm going to be bumping them up my forever growing TBR list.

"This is the story of three best friends: one who was murdered, one who went to prison, and one who's been searching for the truth all these years . . ."

Told in 5 disturbing parts at the perfect pace.

The parts the author doesn't want you to know about are hidden from us in such a way that you don't see it coming.  I enjoyed the story even though it was highly disturbing at times and I don't know what's preventing me from giving a full 5 stars.  I will sleep on this one for a day or two and see if I don't need to adjust my rating in that time.

With that said, it's a definite recommend.

No comments: