Friday, August 24, 2012

The Promise of Stardust by Priscille Sibley

I was given a wonderful opportunity (by Bookreporter.com and William Morrow books - thank you!) to read and review this book.

I was immediately drawn into this book after reading just the first few pages. It reminded me a lot of a Jodi Picoult book: Lone Wolf + The Pact = The Promise of Stardust.

It's a love story like none you'll ever read with hope and despair. A young couple working against the odds of their age finally break-up and go their separate ways but when times heals the pain and they are reconnected they have an unlikely opportunity to rekindle what they once had and to start a family. If it were only that easy.

This book will make you think about things you never thought of before and you will realize that some things in life should be sacred - that you shouldn't have to fight for what's rightfully yours.

One last thing that I feel the need to mention, The Promise of Stardust is Priscille Sibley's FIRST book. I can't believe it. It's written like a pro, not like a novice. Well done Priscille!

I highly recommend.

1 comment:

Ara @ My Book and My Coffee said...

Hi Sharon! Awesome review ;) I haven't read this one yet though. I will check it out and see if my TBR pile can still take it ;)

I'm Ara, by the way. New follower via GFC. You can find me at My Book and My Coffee