Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Say You're Sorry by Michael Robotham

After reading The Wreckage (book 5 in the Joe O'Laughlin series) where Joe played very little to no part in the book, I was very happy to see him return in this story.  He did not disappoint me.  I love me some Joe.

Natasha (Tash) McBain and Piper Hadley are girls that I will probably never forget.  This story is centered around them; the hunt for them since they were abducted the last Saturday of the summer holidays or are they merely runaways?

The first book I read in this series was Shatter in 2010 (before I knew it was a series and you can only imagine what it did to my OCD tendencies to find out it was book 3 but that's another story) and now in 2013 I'm still talking about that book.  As a matter of fact, when I read the name Gideon Tyler in this book, I swear, I got nervous.

Anyhow, what I'm trying to say is that this book is every bit of Shatter's equal.  I couldn't put it down; it made my heart race; it made me nervous, sad and at times, even happy.

Michael Robotham is one heck of writer and I can't wait to read Watching You

I'd easily give this book 6, 7, 8 stars if I could.
I will recommend this book until people are tired of hearing me preach Michael Robotham. ;)

No comments: