Saturday, June 18, 2011

My "pieces"

Today we got to hang out pool side with my in-laws for a little pre Father's Day dinner and my brother-in-laws birthday. My brother & sister-in-law have 3 kids and they are all about the same age of my kids so you know it's a lot of fun. The kids play together well and have a great time.

Tonight on the way home, I asked Jack if he liked his cousins and here's how the conversation went:

JACK: "Yes but somebody tried to break my pieces."

Me: "Who?"

JACK: "Matthew."

Me: "What pieces?"

JACK: "My hand, my arm, my leg, my belly, my head"

The conversation went on and on about his "pieces" and I just thought this was the cutest thing ever, for him to call his body parts his "pieces" that I had to blog about it because I didn't want to forget it.

I love my kids.


No comments: