Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'll teach them...

...how smart I am!

We have a blow up swimming pool on our deck for the kids to play in on the HOT days. Everyday I have to constantly tell them not to play in the water.... not yet. I have things to do in the house and if they are in the pool, I can't be doing what needs done in the house - I'm not just being wicked.

So the water was all dirty with mulch and bugs and the rocks Dylan felt the need to put in there and after another morning of telling them to stay out of the water I decided I was going to dump it. hahahaha That was heavier than I thought it would be and in turn, took longer than expected because I had to scoop and dump, scoop and dump, scoop and dump (you get the picture) until I could finally tip it.

Said, water went over the side of the deck where the kids instantly ran to play in only now it's muddy and dirty. What the hell was I thinking? At least on the deck the water was cleaner than MUD.

Doh!

No comments: