Wednesday, October 11, 2006

So stressed out!

I'm ready to curl up and cry.

We are remodeling our bathroom downstairs and we had the wallpaper taken down in the bedroom and the walls painted - this is going to be Austin's new bedroom. However, the contractors are now going on a month since the bathroom has been demo'd and it's still not complete. They told me it would be finished in 7-10 days once the demo was done. The demo was done in a day and now a month later we're still waiting for it to be finished.

This stresses me out b/c I can't do Jack's room until we move Austin into his room. We can't move Austin until the paint and bathroom is finished. I'm going out of my mind worrying that I won't have everything done in time for Jack's arrival. The room & bathroom are a complete and utter mess. I'm going to have to take days off of work when it's finally done to clean and get things in order and to get Austin moved.

Add on top of that, everything that I'm going through with Austin and his teacher and I'm about ready to have a melt down. I really hope that something gets resolved at our parent/teacher conference on Friday. I emailed the teacher today requesting that a guidance councelor or vice-principal be present at the meeting b/c I want to walk away from that meeting with a sense of accomplishment knowing that I'm helping Austin. I don't know where to go from here and I'm not about to take advice from his teacher. I'm afraid I won't have an open mind at the meeting and I need to make that a priority. Please pray for me to have the strength I need to get through this.

On a good note, Bill came home last night. What a relief. With him gone, I felt I was carrying the load alone and I was really getting weighted down.

Also, I get a sonogram tonight and I'm really excited about that. I can't wait to see Jack. I can't wait to see him in 3D! I'll post pics tomorrow!

No comments: