Wednesday, July 12, 2006

18wks and Insecure

Last night I cried. My body is getting the best of me...

I'm so insecure about my body right now. The year before I got pregnant I started gaining weight so I decided one day when my pants were so uncomfortable all day to go on a no sugar diet and to work-out. So we bought an elliptical and I stuck to my diet and I lost 13-14 lbs! I bought new jeans in sizes that I hadn't seen in a very long time and Bill LOVED it. He thought I looked great.

Now I'm fat. I know I'm pregnant BUT Bill is a butt man and all of my weight gain has gone straight to my butt/hips/thighs and I'm worried that he doesn't find me attractive anymore... :( I mean why couldn't he be a boob man? Even at that he's afraid to tell me that he likes my bigger boobs b/c he doesn't want me to think that he won't like them when I'm no longer pregnant/breastfeeding.

We did talk last night and he reassured me that he does still find me attractive and apologized for not being more vocal about it. He's never very vocal about that stuff...

I know you ladies are tired of me complaining about my weight when, in fact, I'M PREGNANT but I guess I'm just more insecure and after coming back from the cruise b/c I don't know how much weight I gained and I'm afraid of getting on the scale to find out.

Thanks for listening.

No comments: