Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Dark Matter by Blake Crouch

WOW. This book. You know I don't generally read books in this genre but the last two have totally roped me in. There was no putting this book down; I read it every chance I had. I think the sci-fi genre gets me because they could tell me just about anything and I wouldn't know any better.

I don't even know how to review this but if you like a good thriller with some sci-fi thrown in, the author does explain things pretty well, then read this one.

I will never think of things the same way ever again and I won't dare take my life for granted. lol

Probably the best book I read all year.

***I read this book in September 2016 but I realized that it was never added to my blog and it absolutely deserves a spot because I still think about this one.  If you haven't read it yet, you MUST.

No comments: