Monday, May 7, 2012

All the difference by Kaira Rouda

I'd like to give this book 3.5 stars.... I liked how there was this mysterious back story going on that kept you guessing about who they were talking about and where it was going. One thing that was a little hard for me was keeping track of all the characters that were introduced at the beginning but about 1/3 of the way through, I was finally able to keep them straight. lol

The book has love, hate, betrayal, sex and intrigue. You think you're getting chick-lit and end up with a murder mystery. There was one sentence in the book that helped me with the mystery so I had it figured out but if you don't catch that, this book is going to leave you guessing until the very end... so many possible motives.

Thanks for a good book Kaira!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This one looks good, but I know what you mean by having so many characters it's sometimes hard to keep them straight.
Mike

PS If you get a chance, please check my review of "The Deep Zone," by Tabor which I just posted on Amazon.