Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Forgotten by Cat Patrick

This book was interesting. It's YA and that's not generally my genre but it was a breeze to read - except for the beginning where I was a little confused but I suppose the author did that on purpose bc of the whole story line.

This book was about a young lady, London Lane, who couldn't remember the past and can see the future. As a matter of fact, everyday at 4:33AM, her mind is "reset". So, every night before bed she writes notes regarding her day so she can read them every morning and catch herself up. Gets interesting when she gets a boyfriend and has to remember him everyday THEN she starts seeing "scary" things in her future that make her want to learn more about her past.

Cute book.


I will recommend this book to others.

1 comment:

Jenny Q said...

Hey Sharn! I need to get in touch with you, but I don't see an email address! You are following my blog, Let Them Read Books, and your name was drawn in my September Follower Appreciation Giveaway! You've won the book of your choice up to $15 from The Book Depository! Please email me with your choice of book and mailing address as soon as possible: jdq1175@aol.com. Thanks!