Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Accident by Linwood Barclay

WOW! I loved this book! Great story telling here. I swear the author left a cliff hanger at the end of 85% of the chapters in this book. Really really good!

The story revolves around Glen Garber and the accident that killed his wife Sheila. Of course it's a mystery but in more ways than one so Glen is scrambling the whole time trying to put together what he knows into something that makes sense.

The ending will astound you. I doubt you'll see it coming. The author did a great job wrapping it all up at the end as well. Well done!

Will I recommend this book? Shoot! I was recommending it before I even finished it. YES!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved "The Accident" and see why Barklay is one of the top selling writers in England.
Mike

PS Please stop over at my blog and see the giveaway of "The Burning Soul"