Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Biopsy today.

Today is my biopsy. I have to be there at 10:15est. I'm not even really scared or nervous since it's just a needle biopsy. They'll numb it and use an ultrasound machine to be sure the needle goes into the lump and then they will take 2-3 samples removing most of it just doing that. I have no idea when I'll get the results back but so far my Nov has been much better than my Oct so I'm crossing my fingers for good news.


UPDATE:
I went in not at all stressed or worried. I mean how bad can a needle biopsy be right? Well let me tell you, ignorance is bliss.

With that said, it still wasn't bad and I would do it again without fear. I won't get into all the details but I basically had mini outpatient surgery where they just gave me a local. I'm a little sore and he said that there would be some bruising but I can still breastfeed without a problem.

I can't not get the dressing wet for 48hrs so no showers for that long. And they will call me next week with the results.

No comments: