Thursday, June 14, 2007

Vacation

We're on vacation this week with MumC and Brian up at Bethany Beach in Delaware and the weather has been so-so.

The first day we were here the weather was nice, beautiful even. Jack had his first day at the beach that day. He seemed to like it but then again he likes being outside. He got to dip his toes in the water and sit in the sand. As soon as MumC sat him in the sand he got a whole handful of the stuff. I didn't care for that so much because he eats his hands still and now they were covered in sand. Bleck. He even got to take a nap on the beach in the stroller. However, all good things must end and that's when I felt the first few drops of drizzle. At that point, we packed up and went back to the condo but not before I burned my shoulders pretty good. 3 days later and they still hurt.

We got some great pics! I can't wait to download them (I didn't bring my USB cord for the camera).

We've been out to dinner every night except for tonight and MumC made us spaghetti. It was so good but now I feel full as a tick. It was my best meal all week!

Tomorrow Shannon, Ronnie, Kyle and Ainsley are coming over and we will spend the day with them before heading home on Saturday so that Austin can spend Sunday (Father's Day) with his dad.

I'm going to wrap this up now. Goodnight!

No comments: