Saturday, December 2, 2006

Saturday, December 2

So I sit here and I wait for Jack to kick my body into labor. It's Saturday and Bill's at work like usual. I've decided not to bust my ass today but that's mainly b/c just about everything has already been taken care of and I have no plans.

Shame on my dr for getting my hopes up that I would have Jack soon. What did he say? He didn't think I would make it through the week or was it that I wouldn't make it another week (to my next appt on Tues)? I don't know but this almost seems like torture.

Now, I know that I'm only 38wks 3d today so while I struggle everyday not knowing if or when I'm going into labor (especially with all the braxton hicks) - this week - I know that I should be patient b/c Jack will let me know when he's good and ready. However, I have all the signs that labor could happen at any moment. As of Tuesday, I was 2cm dilated, 75% effaced and he stripped my membranes. Thursday I lost my mucous plug. Friday we had sex. This morning (tmi ahead) I had diarrhea and went for a walk and nothing... well, maybe one braxton hicks so far today and it's almost 1:30pm.

I guess just keep me in your thoughts so that when it does happen everyone will be safe and healthy. I'm off to finish folding a load of laundry and to watch a movie.

No comments: