Monday, December 4, 2006

December 4th, I'm still here.

I feel further away from labor than ever. My appt was Tues and since then the ctrx have gotten futher and further apart to almost non-existent until last night from 6-7:30pm they were right on top of each other but I wasn't at all concerned so I knew it wasn't time and then they petered out and went away. I, honestly, think that I was having ctrx last night b/c I was hungry and we were waiting for the potatoes to finish cooking in the crock pot before we ate. Once I ate, it was all down hill.


Plus, Bill and I had sex yesterday morning and I walked probably 2+ miles yesterday.... and when I listened to Jack's heart beat on the monitor this morning, I couldn't find it at first - why? - b/c he is so stinking high and it took me a while to think to go a little higher. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh!


Then, I thought my appt was tomorrow. I was excited for the dr to tell me my progression and to stir things up again but alas I realized yesterday that my appt isn't until Wed. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh! At my appt I will ask the dr that I not go past the 13th (my edd) only b/c of Christmas, otherwise, I'd sit back and enjoy the ride.

No comments: