Wednesday, November 22, 2006

37wks

Well, I had my 37wk appt yesterday and here's a quick run down of how it went:

BP - 110/70
Heart rate in the 120's
Urine - negativeGBS - negative
no weight gain
fundal height up from 36 to 40
25% effaced
2cm dilated

A wk ago I was nothing. Also, today I went and pre-registered at the hospital and the nurse told me to pack my bag.

And from the list in my last entry, I'm doing really good. Jack's room is 97% done so things 1-5 on the list are done. I would post a pic but for some reason my computer doesn't recognize the software for my new camera... I don't know what I'm going to do about that. Right now I'm freaking out over it. It recognizes it on my laptop but there's something wrong with the modem on the laptop and I can't dial up.

Thanksgiving is tomorrow so that's one more thing off my list and Austin's bathroom & bedroom are almost done. In the bathroom, Bill just needs to caulk around the bathtub and in the bedroom, Bill just needs to hang the curtain rod. So that'll be 2 more things off my list and 2 that *I* can't do and I'm not really worried about either of them, so that's a load off.

Right now all I need to do is all the Christmas stuff, finishing shopping, wrap and put up the tree - I got the Christmas cards done the other day...whew... AND most importantly, pack my bag for the hospital and get the car seat installed. I'm stressing those two things the most right now so once that gets done, it'll be smooth sailing.

Wish me luck!

No comments: