Friday, March 30, 2012

Stay Close by Harlan Coben

I liked this book but I always like Harlan Coben. With that said, I find myself comparing this book to his others and I just didn't think it was as good as some of those.


The book was about housewife, Megan who has two kids and a past that even her husband didn't know about. When one thing leads to another and characters are connected one by one this story flares up with suspense yet leaves you in the dark until the very end.

Coben is very good at coming up with psycho characters that cause fear to bubble up in me when I see their names and boy, he nails it this time with Ken and Barbie.

There is one part of this story that was misleading and unnecessary (I won't say what part so I don't ruin it for others) and I hate that but I'll let it slide this time since Coben never disappoints me.

Recommend? Absolutely!

No comments: