Monday, February 20, 2012

The good father by Diane Chamberlain

In one word, excellent. This will be an all time favorite book of mine and I will recommend it every chance I get.

I don't want to say too much about the book because I don't want to give anything away for another reader so I'll keep it simple.

This book is about a single dad, Travis, who is doing his best to raise his 4yr old little girl, Bella, when tragedy strikes and his world slowly falls apart.

I sure hope Diane Chamberlain gets all the credit she's due with this one. I told my sister while I was reading that I can't wait to see how it ends and at the same time I didn't want it to end.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon,
It is a coincidence that we both enjoy Robotham's writing so much and that we recently review books by him.
I've made his novel "Bleed for Me" a giveaway and entered your name in it.
Good luck.
Mike

Sharon said...

Thanks Mike!! Have you read his book Shatter? If not, I HIGHLY recommend.