Saturday, July 30, 2011

Love Lies Bleeding by jess McConkey


This was a confused little story. I wanted to like it, I really did but the ending sucked. I felt like I missed something. It's a story of a girl recovering from a tragic accident while being controlled by her father and fiance while being haunted by a woman she never met. Weird. I didn't connect with the characters and I'm left with so many loose ends and questions that were never answered. I'm still scratching my head hoping the next book I choose will be better.

I won this book from Librarything.com and I won't be recommending it. It's just not worth it.

2 comments:

Carol Marlene Smith said...

This book sounds like it has promise but it also sounds from the brief description of it that there might just be too many ideas thrown in there.Maybe the author could have left out the woman that was doing the haunting. Makes things too complicated. Should have just stuck to the main storyline.
I am only guessing as I have not read the book, so my thoughts are random on this.

Jenny Q said...

That's too bad. The title is great, though!