Saturday, July 14, 2007

Jackie's baby shower

Well first let me say that we got here ok. Jack cried in the car for about an hour at the half way point, probably because he didn't want to keep sitting confined in that car seat any longer but alas, he fell asleep for the rest of the way.

Today was Jackie's, my brother's girlfriend, baby shower. I don't know if I mentioned it before but she's having twins, twin boys but they are fraternal so they won't look alike. It was a great shower. I was there with my mom, my sister, her daughter Ainsley and Jack. Ainsley was a busy body, she was everywhere. Jack was good and in the end, ended up falling asleep in my arms.

The food was great and she got a TON of stuff! We got her a crib and crib mattress and I got her a ton of other things including bags of handed down clothes. She should be set for now.

I need to run, my mom is watching Jack and I need to feed him.

No comments: