Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hi there!

Wow, it's been forever since I've added an entry here. As you know, I've been busy with Jack. It seems that no sooner do I get him down that he gets up and with Bill working as much as he does, it seems as though I don't have time to do anything but lurk. I do post on my Stork Delivery board but that seems to be about it.
Anyhow, Jack and I are doing great! He's gaining weight so fast that my arms sometimes ache carrying him. I'm not used to carrying a baby around. My other "baby" is 10.


I can't get over how much Jack has changed since we brought him home. He smiles and coos and sucks on his hand when he has a burp stuck that's giving him problems. I love that little sign. If I'm trying to rock him and he puts his hand in his mouth, it's time to try and get a burp. He smiles when I stick my tongue out at him and he tries to do the same. I just love having a baby again. Granted it's hard work and awfully tiring but so terribly rewarding!

As a matter of fact, I asked Bill just last night about having more children. He says he'd love more children. I know that sounds nuts seeing as how Jack is only 7wks old today but I'm not talking about ttc next month or anything! Good Lord women, give me some credit. :lol: However, the sooner the better for a couple reasons, the biggest one being my age.

I'll try not to stay away for so long in between entries. I think we're finally getting a schedule in place which will allow me a little bit more computer time. It doesn't help that I have to dial-up and then the connection is so slow, I feel like I'm in the stone age but hopefully by the end of February, we'll have a cable connection. I can't wait!

No comments: